Installation How-To Draft

Please check out my Installation How-To draft at
http://63.106.166.5/KB/HowTo/CygXFreeInstall.htm

I think I have permissions setup properly on that machine to allow you all
to read the document; please let me know if you find otherwise.

Umm... just so everyone knows, that machine is owned by my employer, whom
has nothing to do with X, so please mirror the document if you would like to
point others to it.

Let me know any of your tips and suggestions.  I hope you like it,

Harold L Hunt II
Phone: 800-850-1616 ext 108
Email: harold@compasstechnologies.com