From: Suhaib Siddiqi [mailto:ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com]
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2000 6:01 PM
To: Robert Collins; Cygx (E-mail)
Subject: RE: I love the idea, and I want to help, but. . .

Well the problem is I am the only one doing it.  I got a lot of
respobsibilities at
my real WORK place.  These kind of projects are usually beyond one person
ability to manage.
Beside I cannot sit on PC all weekends every weekend, I need to have life
to, and spend time
with family members....

Suhaib