RE: I love the idea, and I want to help, but. . .

Chris,
Robert had volunteer to keep XFree Web Pages uptodate.
If you can grant him CVS access to "htdocs", I would appreciate.

Note to Robert:  CVS access requires you use SSH.  If you need
SSH and CVS for Windows2000/NT, let me know.  I have a very good
port of SSH and customized CVS for Windows (MSVC compiled).

Suhaib