Re: Lesstif and DDD on NT

Dror Maydan wrote:

> Hi,
>   I got from you some X and Motif libraries about a year or so ago.
> I've found now some bugs that I've traced to lesstif (I can make ddd
> hang in certain predictable instances).  I was wondering if you have any
> newer versions of the binary libraries for Cygwin B20.1.  I've found
> some newer ones for Cygwin 1, but the links for B20.1 have gone stale.
>
> Thanks,
> Dror

You did not get Lesstif and X from me.  You got it from the respective
download site.
Check cygwin-xfree URL and Cygwin URLs at
http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin
and http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/xfree

and http://wwww.lesstif.org

Then post to appropriate mailing list please.  I prefer not answer
direct e-mails because I do not have time to entertain direct
e-mails for open source projects, where mailing lists exists to
discuss and get help on use, bugs and installation problems.

Suhaib