Re: [cgf@cygnus.com: [ADMIN] Changes to ORBS spam blocking]

Chris,

Thanks.  I think ORBS is playing sort of nonsense with ISP, but
statically
blocking 20 or so large ISP in the USA.  I once had a correspondence
with ORBS maitainer.
His only excuse was that they were not happy with those ISP,
unfortunately rr.com
(my ISP) is among them.  Last I heard from rr.com System Admin and
rr.com headquarter that
they were going to take matters to court against ORBS.

Suhaib