RE: MSVC libraries (was: xterm crashes)

At 09:07 27-07-2000 -0400, Suhaib Siddiqi wrote:
>The MSVC compiled X code (binaries) falls under X Consortium License, that
>mens you need not
>to maintain, disclose code you used for binaries.  However, I will not be
>maintaining
>or updating the code for MSVC available at
>http://win32-xfree.sourceforge.net
>therefore anyone (and you too) wants to have access to X11 code for MSVC,
>you must
>get it from there.  It will disappear after sometimes, when SourceForge
>folks notice
>no activity for six months.

I have got the source for MSVC.  I've included x11.dll and xext.dll in the
new version of RSE
(http://www.danbbs.dk/~degnbol/software/rse-0.21.zip).  I think I will make
a zip file available with a project to build only the libraries, but I will
not do much about maintaining the source.

RSE 0.21 also has some more options, a password dialog for rlogin, better
error messages, and it can set the ESPEAKER variable, for use with the JEsd
Esound server (http://www.jcraft.com/jesd).