RE: Build Xfree?

Well, I do not why but you DO NOT have the code from CVS.  To make sure
I had not scrwed up something with CBS repository, I downloaded
src/cygwin-xfree using anoncvs access. Your cygwin.* files from
config/cf do not match to the one in CVS.  Your log file indicates
you do not have config/pswrap which is also in CVS.

Make sure you get entire source tree updated... watch out for CVS
update/checkout errors
which might be choking cvs download.

suhaib