Re: Build Xfree?

In message <MHEMLLEBIBOHNHCIECPACEHJCEAA.ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com>, "Suhaib
Si
ddiqi" writes:

>> Thanks, I was about to post the same thing :)  Is there a way the list
>> manager could automatically reject anything over say 50k?  Should
>> be easy to
>> set up...
>
>I cannot, I have to depend on trust that users would honor requests.
>However, I am cc'ing to mailing list, perhaps Chris Faylor or
>Sourceware System Admin can.
>
>Regards
>Suhaib

The problem isn't trust, its uneducated or new users who don't know the
netiquette.  That's why I'd state a limit of 10k and protect against 100k or
bigger in case someone doesn't know or accidentally attaches the wrong file
etc.  You're not limiting that way but you are protecting against tme 2Mb
file that gets emailed :)

Regards, Nils.