RE: linking problem with glut

I worked over the weekend I tried compiling xwin with GLX extension.
There seems to be some problems. 1) GLX extension refuses to load.
2) After hacking I got GLX extensiuon loaded, there seems to be
conflicts between DirectX and OpenGL/GLX and server crashed
on displaying OGL samples.

Mean while you could try linking your application to old Mesa
and Glut libraries from:

http://www.student.uni-koeln.de/cygwin/Distribution/Library/

I may not get enough time for almost 2 weeks to fix the GLX
extension problem in xwin server.

Suhaib