RE: Missing bitmaps

Well, that can be an issue and needs more testing.  DDD I compiled
worked fine, as long as the bitmap files supplied by
DDD are available to ddd.
Our X-servers use DirectX, direct has a different way of
doing bitmap then it is done on Unices.
I will investigate the bitmap problem you are reporting
and if I could reproduce it, we may have to come up
with a better bitmap support.
BTW:  Wich X-server are you reporting?  Xwin.exe, DXWIn32, XGDI.exe???

Regards
Suhaib