RE: Help with building xc with cygwin-1.1.0

Chris, thanks.  I actually changed the e-mail addresses of all the
contributors.
I had been extremely busy with work and after Cygwin v 1.1. was released
users started sending messages directly to me about "How to Compile".

Anyhow to Cygwin 1.1.0 Net Release users:

the pre-compiled code in

ftp;//sourceware.cygnus.cygwin.com/pub/cygwin/xfree/xc-4-binaries
would work with Cygwin v 1.0 CD Release, as well as Cygwin 1.1.0 Net
Release.

There is no need to recompile, unless you have a need to do it.  Beware,
there
are some mistkaes in cygwin.cf files, and they were discussed 2 weeks ago on
this
list.

Suhaib