RE: Yes there is a free X server solution for Windows 95

> I posted a similar message a couple of weeks ago, but nobody seemed to
> notice it.

I am sure list member noticed your previous message.  Beside B19 port
of vnc is known since long time.  The XGDI/XVNC had been moved to to
contrib directory because there is no more interest from other contributors
to add functionalties to the code.

My own interest is to have XFree86 or XFree86-like stable server from Win32.
That is where more of the efforts are centered and that what most
contributors,
like Peter Busch and myself are working.

Though VNC code is GPl'ed but any chages or subroutines from VNC cannot be
merged to XFree86 code base.  Why is that? Ask XFree86 Inc. not me please.

That is why we had to keep the XGDI code completely separate from Xfree86
source tree
so if our chages to XFree86 are accepted, we do not infect their code with
VNC
code.

Thanks for info

Suhaib