RE: "ddd" problem not sensing key events

Please note that UNIX uses app-defaults where XErrorDB and XKeysymDB
are defined when X server loads.

But that is not the case for Windows.  We are using X11 libs which run
on UNIX like API (Cygwin) and app-defaults are not being loaded
when X-server starts because you are using an X which does not use
Cygwin... sooo... hink what we need to do?

SET XKeysymDB=c:\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\XKeysymDB  (or whatever your path to
XKeysymDb is)

SET XErrorDB=c:\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\XErrorDB

Have fun

Suhaib

BTW.  If I am  not mistaken I mentioned this on Cygwin/XFree FAQ too.