"ddd" problem not sensing key events

I am rather new to this whole cygwin toolset and I am trying to demonstrate
"ddd" I am using the binaries that are at:

  http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Forum/6298/

I got it to run, and connect to other machines but for some reason I can't type into
text fields and such. It ignores all input. I started up other X programs like xterm and
xedit and the keys/keyboard work fine from them.

I am using X-Win32 as my X-server but I have also user a RedHat Linux Server.

--
     Jerry Kirk              mailto:Jerry.Kirk@NexwareCorp.com
     Nexware Corp.           http://www.NexwareCorp.com