Re: XGGI Update

John Fortin <fortinj@ibm.net> writes:
> 	Have you ever tried compiling XGGI using straight mingw32??  I would
> like to get away from the cygwin1.dll, if possible.  How about the other
> X11 binaries ( xterm, twm, etc ?)

Chances of xterm building under Mingw is pretty small, given that it needs
pseudo ttys.

XGGI should build under Mingw however, and if not, I can provide a hand
there.

Most of the clients should build easily under Mingw, except for the likes
of xterm. Rxvt should build under Mingw, unless it's gone through major
code changes in the last few years.

Got any perf numbers yet? Just being greedy, sorry ;-)

Regards,
Mumit