RE: XF86SUP.SYS

Onething all the XF86 servers need XF86MapVidMem function.  If I
remember correctly it is  described in
xc/doc and xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/doc

As far as DirectX stuff is concerned.  Could you please consult with
John Fortin first (fortinj@ibm.net).  John has done a lot of
DirectX work for XGGI.  You might save a lot of time if you
comunicate
with him directly.  It will also avoid duplicating some of John's
work.
Thanks.

Suhaib