RE: XF86SUP.SYS

In other words, I can do this, I just need to make it use dx to set the
video mode, and I don't know where to do that.  I can use dx to return a
pointer to a frame buffer, and return that from xf86MapVidMem...   Problem
is that I need to use dx to initialize the screen..  After that, its just a
pointer to a framebuffer, and a size that xfree can do whatever it wants
with..

IO for keyboard and mouse, memory maping for ptys are all easy to do now
also..

So, thats the last piece of the puzzle, and I'm searching the code right now
to figure out how to implement this..