RE: XF86SUP.SYS

What are the XAA primitives?  I'm very new to X programming, sorry..  I'm
learning fast though :)
I'm also looking at a giveio driver, and a mapmem driver, but I thing
directx may be faster, and definately more flexable.

Yeah, DX will create a pointer to a linear framebuffer - and emulate a
linear framebuffer if the card doesn't directly support it, then it has
various draw commands..  Whatever dx needs, or I can do quicker in asm, I
can do seperate.. I think making a directx server with directx os-support is
the best way to go..  I could use the mapmem, and getio drivers for pty, and
mouse, and keyboard..  Then maybe later use directinput for mouse and
keyboard if it makes sense..

I think I need to look at the server code now :)