RE: dlopen error

>> Mumit,
> 	It seems that NT SP5 had DirectX V3 support in it.  Maybe that where
> ddraw.dll came from..
>
> 	Also Win2K (NT 5.0) is supposed to support DirectX 7.0
>
> 	As for Glide, I am guessing that it uses DirectX 2.0 since
> it can run
> on NT

John,

You are absolutely right!!! :-)
I just installed DiectX SDK on my NT and now glide-0-0-0.dll (the glide
driver
in GGI) opens without problems.  Although I still cannot do display
on my screen.  This display problem is a bug in XGGI code which
Marcus has to fix.  It tries to do display in Marcus invented mansync
routines and Windows NT knows nothing about mansync, it returns a Dr. Watson
error.

Here is out put from command line (debug mode).  It supposed to call the
mansync.dll from ggi after last line but I get a dr.watson error and
everything hanged.
We are getting there slowly.
Suhaib

bash-2.02$ LibGII: Debugging=255
LibGGI: Debugging=255
LibGGI: ggiOpen("glide") called
LibGGI: Loading driver glide
LibGGI: _ggiAddDL(0x10071118, "glide", "(null)", 0x1) called
LibGGI: _ggiLoadDL("/usr/local/lib/ggi\display/glide-0-0-0.dll", 0x1) called
LibGGI: hand.handle=0x1a480000
LibGGI: hand.init=0x1a483424
LibGGI: hand.cleanup=0x1a483868
LibGGI: _ggiLoadDL returned 0x10071538
LibGGI: GLIDE-lib starting
LibGII: Allocating input structure
LibGII: _giiEvQueueAllocate(0x1006ee20) called
LibGII: Got queue_set: 0x1006f008
LibGII: giiOpen adding "x", "", 0x0
LibGII: _giiLoadDL("x","(NULL)") called
LibGII: hand.handle=0x1aac0000