RE: Bug: cygport fails when the working directory pathname contains spaces

Christopher Faylor sent the following at Wednesday, January 27, 2010 11:19 AM
>And, the most important point here is that what Yaakov does isn't a
>"job". It's a volunteer effort. A gift. He can decide what he does or
>doesn't do and insisting that he isn't doing his job because he doesn't
>want to perform a pointless exercise seems rather rude to me.

Actually, I'm a little disappointed.  I don't recall "WJM" being used in
a response for quite a while now.  Indeed, it had fallen so fall off my
radar screen that the other day I forgot to use it when it should have
been part of a post.

Please.  Let's not let this cygwin tradition be abandoned.

- Barry