Re: [OT] Re: GNU screen hangs

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 01, 2009 at 06:31:16PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>> I thought his invocation of the First Amendment sat somewhat amusingly
>> at odds with his racially-stereotyped opinion of Americans.  Maybe he
>> was just trying to demonstrate the meaning of irony for all y'all
>> humour-impaired Yankees?
>
> Sorry.  I don't see the humor.  Shouldn't there be a football (US
> variety) and a crotch somewhere in there for it to be funny?
>
> cgf

  Maybe this will explain it to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB7NSJb9eRM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpLcJ-tRSbY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCmNCEfJt30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iazqwliMsOE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3U1cteUVwc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF8f0Tg7dhE

The original:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV1LWhNpTJU

Outtakes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uT3A9Gdbu4

And in German for Corrinna:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1_59MNS08A

Documentary: Football in the Groin through the ages.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu_Mqbw_fgI

(Long and possibly actually all that funny....)

    cheers,
      DaveK