FW: change in behavior of make from 3.80 to 3.81

On 17 August 2006 16:01, William A. Hoffman wrote:

> At 10:49 AM 8/17/2006, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> I've already mentioned once that this was the wrong mailing list for this.
>> Why do you seem to need everything repeated at you?
>>
>> If you, or anyone, is having problems with MinGW's make it would behoove
>> you to discuss the problems in a mailing list which was populated by people
>> who are familiar with it.
>
> Because I do not agree with your suggestion.

  *sip*

>  Apparently you need things repeated to you.

  *sip*

> So, here is my reason for the post again.

  *sip*

> You mentioned MinGW as an alternative, it does not work.
> Also, someone on this list asked me a question, and I answered it.

AAAAAARRRRRRRRHRRHRGGGHHHHH   <smashes neck entirely off bottle>  GLUG  GLUG
GLUG  GLUG    GLUG  GLUUURRRRGLE

  The stupidity levels emanating from this guy's posts are sucking all the
intelligence out of my brain, I swear, I can feel it all slipping away from
me.....

    cheers,
      DaveK