RE: General Inquiry

On 04 August 2006 16:53, mwoehlke wrote:

> Steve Doherty wrote nothing:
>>

> Wow, that WAS a general inquiry! So general I have no idea where to
> start. :-)

  Well, since it's a /completely/ general inquiry, I guess we should start at
the beginning of all knowledge and tell him everything there is to know.  So
here goes...

  In the beginning, the universe was created.

  This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad
move.

  [... cont p.94 ...]

    cheers,
      DaveK