Re: ssh and SYSTEM

On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 06:19:10PM -0500, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> [...]

I'm glad that you asked.  That's why I sent the message here.

I did it because this web site has been the consistent source of
misinformation for years and I wanted to provide a clear, unambiguous
place to point people to.  No foo at bar dot com.  A real email address.

I actually checked first to make sure that his email address showed up
elsewhere on the web.

If people think this is a horrible thing then I'll remove his address
from the archives but I kind of wanted to have his email address
archived, too for future reference.  But, perhaps I erred in doing this.

I'd be interested in hearing the opinions of the sane members of this
mailing list.

cgf