RE: No postnews or other Usenet news utilities?

On 26 May 2006 16:02, mwoehlke wrote:

> Like I said, my impression of *.forsale

  Yes, but your /impression/ isn't important because it doesn't redefine
reality.  You could have a mistaken impression.  Impressions are like
opinions: everybody has one.

> EVERYTHING there is advertisement.

  That is indeed true.

> Therefore, by
> subscribing to such a group, you are stating your intentions to receive
> "junk mail" ("spam"?) targeted to that audience.

  That is a thoroughly false impression.  Your equation of "advertising ==
spam" is utterly wrong.  Spam has a definition, and it's not your say-so.  Now
go find out what a "breidbart index" is, and don't post any more uninformed
idle speculation until you have some FACTS to back up your posts.

    cheers,
      DaveK