RE: "Make me a hipporoo"

On 17 February 2006 14:37, Owen Rees wrote:

> --On Wednesday, February 15, 2006 06:47:18 -0700 Eric Blake wrote:
>
>> According to Dave Korn on 2/15/2006 4:48 AM:
>>>
>>>   OK, you're a hipporoo:
>>>
>>> http://www.newscientist.com/channel/life/mg18925381.300
>>
>> What's up with the "subscribe to read the rest of this article"?  Beyond
>> the title, I can only guess that 'hipporoo' is not mentioned until part of
>> the 2274 words not visible beyond the first 150 displayed...
>
> I did not notice hipporoo mentioned anywhere apart from the title when I
> read the article this morning

  Well, it just goes to show:  Dyson sucks...

> but that is not saying much - I missed the
> whole article on my first pass through the magazine.

  I missed the whole article on my first pass through the newsagent, but I'll
try and read it next time.

  Ah, hooray for big newsagents chains where you can stand around and read
half the magazine before anyone even notices.  What with all the government
cuts over the last couple of decades our public libraries aren't what they
used to be, but at least WHSmiths can fill the gap....

    cheers,
      DaveK