RE: Nobody here but us chickens

----Original Message----

  Are ye' sure it's not spagetti-ism?

>> ooh it's dark in here spooky
>>
>> <skrtchfffFFFFTFLARESPARKspit>   ah that's better.  i lit a match.  now
>> let me see....
>>
>>    echo....
>>         ...echo ....
>>                ... ec  h  o . .. .     .
>
> bash: ec: command not found
>
>>    hello...
>>          ...  hello . . ..
>>                ....     e l l   o ...
>
> bash: hello: command not found
>
>>    HIPPO...
>>          ...  HIPPO . . ..
>>                ....     I P P    O ...
>
> bash: HIPPO: command not found
>
> Hmm, you must have a non-standard installation...

  Yer land-lubbing swab!  Arrrr I was not typing, I was calling out in the
dark!

>> oooh, i've got the place to myself.  i've been on me own in here for days
>> now.  not a squeak out of anyone else, I could do anything i wanted
>> to....
>>
>>          KEWL!
>>  I HEREBY PROCLAIM MYSELF EMPEROR NORTON II of CYGWIN-TALK-L!!!
>>
>>    Hooray!  Let there be three weeks of official rejoicing, let the
>> streets flow with beer, let there be hippos and otters in abundance and
>> let all the citizens be obliged to talk like pirates, in order to
>> counter global warming.
>>
>>   ¡Avast ye scurvy swabs!
>
> Le roi est mort, vive le roi!  Let this be a warning... :-)
> 	Igor

  Shiver me timbers, that sounds like treason!  I'll see ye walk the plank
for this!  Arrr!  Out ye get on that plank!  Now get yeself a-walkin'!
<cutlassjab>  The sharks are waiting to gnaw on ye bones, jim-lad!

    cheers,
      DaveK