Re: Cygwin gcc and g90 compilers...

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> He had some "updated" links for that page which pointed to various
> conspiracy theories about the lunar landing.  When I mentioned that this
> was supposed to be a joke, and that Capricorn One was a movie, and that
> Hal Holbrook was never actually associated with the US space program, he
> started demanding to speak to my supervisor and started making
> threatening noises about Red Hat.
>
> I'm still waiting to hear from this guy.  He was going to do some more
> research and get back to me, IIRC.

Obviously he was wearing his AFDB with shiny-side in, when everyone
knows it must point out.  Otherwise he would have known that Cygnus was
operated by the Illuminati, and that the Majestic 12 now holds a secret
controlling vote in Red Hat, and so obviously they would want to play
along with the public farce of the landings being real, so as not to
draw suspicion.  I mean, duh.

Brian