RE: dog food and vegetarians (was Re: Permissions on .ssh/id_rsa)

> > >  And, before anyone asks, same goes for hippos.
> >
> >   And they wonder why nobody invites them to dinner parties!
>
> It's not the food, it's the china...

It seems that *nobody* likes hippos...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0671449044/102-4911422-9200937

I thought Sandra Boynton was such a wonderful children's author,
but what positive thing can you say about a book that teaches
such blatant anti-hippo bigotry to impressionable youth?

> It's also the children.  Don't forget about the children.

Please! Won't SOMEBODY think of the CHILDREN?!?

-Samrobb