Re: An interesting observation from the FreeBSD FAQ

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I just saw this on the gcc mailing list.  It's spot on.
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/misc.html#BIKESHED-PAINTING

Some of the examples remind me of how things are done in third-world
countries.  Try picking something up at a post-office in Egypt.  You take
your paper to the first window, where the person behind the window looks at
it, and tells you to go to another window.  The next guy stamps it and sends
you to another.  He checks to make sure it is properly stamped and sends you
to another.  Finally you get to someone who will retrieve your package for
you.

Repeat this process at any government office in the country.  We figured
this is how they keep the masses employed :-)

Cary