Re: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)

On Mon, May 30, 2005 at 10:15:56PM -0500, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
>Can we get a gold star here for Chris' first-ever apology for his
>anti-social behavior?

Ah.  Here we are.

GVRS, I think we're still waiting for your apology for your use of
profanity, but then, I suspect that if I did a google groups search on

"Gary Van R. Sickle" apology OR wrong OR sorry

the most common thing we'd ever see is you engorged with indignation and
demanding apologies or you excitedly telling people they were wrong or
you moaning that they should be sorry.

So, while I've vowed to follow your valuable lead by attempting to emulate
you in email, this is one place that I don't think I will go.

Instead, when I think I've done something wrong, I will apologize.  On this
issue, I think we'll just have to agree to disagree.

cgf