This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: what about an gcc-3.4.1 binary?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:31:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: what about an gcc-3.4.1 binary?
- References: <13431332.1112294495062.JavaMail.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 08:41:35PM +0200, Knut Sch?nemann wrote:
>Sorry to burst into your discussions, but I do have a little question.
>Well, looking for a gcc binary for windows I found the cygwin-project,
>and it looked like the latest version (of gcc) available would be
>3.4.1, but those archives are either empty, or they contain source
>files... ...could someone in here explain this?
Could you explain why you think that the cygwin-talk mailing list is the
place where you should be asking this type of question? What in the
description of this mailing list led you to believe that this would
be the place to get a technical question answered?