This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
what about an gcc-3.4.1 binary?
- From: "Knut SchŁnemann" <naldantis at arcor dot de>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 20:41:35 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: what about an gcc-3.4.1 binary?
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Sorry to burst into your discussions, but I do have a little question.
Well, looking for a gcc binary for windows I found the cygwin-project, and it looked like the latest version (of gcc) available would be 3.4.1, but those archives are either empty, or they contain source files...
...could someone in here explain this?