This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: cannot connect to local sshd
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 10:08:43 -0500
- Subject: Re: cannot connect to local sshd
- References: <20050330040535.GB11496@efn.org> <SERRANORANaXJ7ZDG9m00000002@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 10:04:07AM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>>From: Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes
>>Sent: 30 March 2005 05:06
>> On Tue, Mar 29, 2005 at 07:15:32PM -0700, Hunter Peress wrote:
>>>after installing cygwin, i followed all instructions from:
>>Wonder if the list could automatically bounce messages containing the
>>"http://pigtail.net". Maybe even with a clue.
>Ever actually checked out that URL? You might be surprised.......
Aha. We should be using the "why don't people contribute to the project
rather than set up their own web site" rant rather than the "don't expect
us to support the advice on some other web site" rant.