This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: openssl-0.9.7f-1, openssl-devel-0.9.7f-1
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'-v Amongst Yourselves'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:18:22 -0000
- Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: openssl-0.9.7f-1, openssl-devel-0.9.7f-1
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>From: Corinna Vinschen
>Sent: 23 March 2005 13:12
> On Mar 23 13:03, Dave Korn wrote:
>> ----Original Message----
>>> From: Corinna Vinschen
>>> Sent: 23 March 2005 11:10
>>> o openssl-0.9.7f.tar.gz
>>> MD5 checksum: b2d37d7eb8a5a5040d834105d5ae1a50
>>> The checksums were calculated using the following command:
>>> openssl md5 < openssl-0.9.7f.tar.gz
>>> The OpenSSL Project Team...
>> LOL, haven't they heard that *anybody* could make a file with that hash
>> these days?
> -v please.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....