This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: openssl-0.9.7f-1, openssl-devel-0.9.7f-1
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:11:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: openssl-0.9.7f-1, openssl-devel-0.9.7f-1
- References: <20050323111011.3517A57D76@cygbert.vinschen.de> <SERRANOfSANarwZwKub000000a0@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On Mar 23 13:03, Dave Korn wrote:
> ----Original Message----
> >From: Corinna Vinschen
> >Sent: 23 March 2005 11:10
> > o openssl-0.9.7f.tar.gz
> > MD5 checksum: b2d37d7eb8a5a5040d834105d5ae1a50
> > The checksums were calculated using the following command:
> > openssl md5 < openssl-0.9.7f.tar.gz
> > Yours,
> > The OpenSSL Project Team...
> LOL, haven't they heard that *anybody* could make a file with that hash
> these days?