This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Snobby error message from bourne shell
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'why has my vision gone all funny?'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:45:53 -0000
- Subject: RE: Snobby error message from bourne shell
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>From: Igor Pechtchanski
>Sent: 11 March 2005 18:45
> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, Dave Korn wrote:
>> dk@mace /artimi/firmware> bash my brains out
>> my: my: No such file or directory
>> Now there's no need for it to be _quite_ so patronising, now is there?
>> It might just as well be saying, "Tsk, tsk, aren't you an idiot"!
> Now *THIS* is what this list is all about. Bravo! :-)
Oh no! :-( Told off for making an on-topic poast!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....