This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Snobby error message from bourne shell
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'damn computer getting ideas above its station'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:37:36 -0000
- Subject: Snobby error message from bourne shell
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
dk@mace /artimi/firmware> bash my brains out
my: my: No such file or directory
Now there's no need for it to be _quite_ so patronising, now is there? It
might just as well be saying, "Tsk, tsk, aren't you an idiot"!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....