This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: UNC within the PATH
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'the worst job i ever had was orthodontal surgeon to a vampire'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:14:30 -0000
- Subject: RE: UNC within the PATH
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>From: Igor Pechtchanski
>Sent: 11 March 2005 16:52
> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, Dave Korn wrote:
>> ----Original Message----
>>> From: Andrew DeFaria
>>> Sent: 11 March 2005 08:18
>>> junk wrote:
>>>> Can anyone shed some light on why 1 & 2 won't work with cygwin's
>>>> bash.exe and/or sh.exe?
>>>> Note I can get 1 & 2 to work using MKS Software's nutcracker suite.
>> Oh, how pretty, a little ASCII-art landscape painting of a mountain
>> range :)
> Which in Perl is dubbed "the leaning toothpick syndrome" (or LTS for
Actually, I just realised. It's not a mountain range at all. It's a
close-up of Dracula's upper jaw!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....