This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: /proc/<pid>/exe points to void
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'so far off topic it came back on topic again'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:04:01 -0000
- Subject: RE: /proc/<pid>/exe points to void
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>From: Igor Pechtchanski
>Sent: 11 March 2005 00:30
> On Thu, 10 Mar 2005, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 05:25:22PM -0500, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>>> On Thu, 10 Mar 2005, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>>>> On Mar 10 16:00, Sam Steingold wrote:
>>>>> opened &c.
>>> &c = etc.
>> Wow. Two characters saved! That's a 50% saving in bandwidth!
> Not if you count the explanation and the ensuing discussion... :-)
Hey, on an off-topic list, that's what the bandwidth is *for*! Anything
_else_ would be a waste of bandwidth, but this is a productive usage of it!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....