This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: How create variables to hold directory names on Windows bash?
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 18:26:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: How create variables to hold directory names on Windows bash?
- References: <3D848382FB72E249812901444C6BDB1D022F50F2@exchange.timesys.com>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On Mar 9 12:10, Robb, Sam wrote:
> - And, of course, the most important reason of all: it will force
> anyone who wants to get any work done to use B20, the One True
> Release. The widespread adoption of the ultimate perfection that
> is B20 will, of course, eliminate all bug reports, bring about
> world peace, and usher in an age of enlightenment and prosperity
> the likes of which has never been seen by the world.
I've just reverted and I'm a happy B20 user now. Dunno why bothering
with later crap.