This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: (RESOLVED) Re: Installing Perl modules with "perl -MCPAN -e shell; " fails with "02packages.details.txt.gz does not contain a Line-Count header"
- From: Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes <sthoenna at efn dot org>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 09:24:31 -0800
- Subject: Re: (RESOLVED) Re: Installing Perl modules with "perl -MCPAN -e shell; " fails with "02packages.details.txt.gz does not contain a Line-Count header"
- Organization: bs"d
- References: <0MKpV6-1D4XMu3JLafirstname.lastname@example.org> <421F1B6A.email@example.com> <422219B7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <42230C6D.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20050301131349.GA1216@efn.org> <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 09:47:57AM -0500, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> > > Anyway: PTA,
> > > Gerrit
> Adverse Aftereffect of an Abundance of Acronyms (AAAA). :-)
> > /me looks around, certain that that *can't* have been addressed to me :)
> I thought the "official" acronym for *that* was "PITA"? Perhaps it's time
> to add it to the OLOCA? Oh, well, perhaps when I see it actually *used*
> rather than hinted upon...
I was assuming inadvertent conflation of PTC and PGA there :)
On a dyslexic side note, I can never see SHTDI without mentally
rearranging it as "Shut The H*** up and Do It".