This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: how do I know I already havr firewall, and how to set up down
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'evil is in the eye of the beholder'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 14:30:38 -0000
- Subject: RE: how do I know I already havr firewall, and how to set up down
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>From: Igor Pechtchanski
>Sent: 01 March 2005 14:19
> On Tue, 1 Mar 2005, David Dindorp wrote:
>> First step is to go somewhere else.
>> This is the wrong place for your issues, and you've already been told.
>> Persisting to post irrelevant questions here will only make people
>> ignore you and/or hate your guts.
>> Trust me. It's an evil gang in here, and they will make you suffer.
> Awww, shucks, we're not evil, we're just mean
> (<http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#WJM>). :-)
Speak for yourself. I proudly consider myself to be both mean *and* 3vi1!
> Other than that, I agree with the sentiment above.
I, in my evil way, also concur >:-> muahahahahahaaaaa!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....