This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: df and floppy seeks [was: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: findutils-20041227-1]
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: 'it's enough to make you bang your head in sheer frustration' <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 11:40:33 -0500
- Subject: Re: df and floppy seeks [was: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: findutils-20041227-1]
- References: <20050228140722.GN18314@cygbert.vinschen.de> <SERRANOkmCRWkA3VEMT0000001c@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <20050228151641.GA11770@cygbert.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 04:16:41PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>On Feb 28 14:20, Dave Korn wrote:
>> Or maybe they just thought they had to run it all the way to the end in
>> case you'd only put a very _small_ floppy in?
>I guess they want to make sure it really wakes up.
What's all this about floppies? Why aren't you working on the highly
important diff utilities problem??????????