This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: children of init ignore STOP and CONT signals
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'fangs for the memory'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:01:35 -0000
- Subject: RE: children of init ignore STOP and CONT signals
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>From: cygwin-owner On Behalf Of Sam Inala
>Sent: 22 February 2005 18:13
>Subject: children of init ignore STOP and CONT signals
Children of init..... What beautiful music they make! Muahahahahahaaaaaa!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....