This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: proftpd not run, and is gcc4 for cygwin coming?
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'oh for cod's hake!'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 17:20:03 -0000
- Subject: RE: proftpd not run, and is gcc4 for cygwin coming?
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On
Behalf Of Corinna Vinschen Sent: 22 February 2005 17:01
To: 'this poast dedicated to the memory of HST'
Subject: Re: proftpd not run, and is gcc4 for cygwin coming?
> On Feb 22 16:47, Dave Korn wrote:
>> ... or a highbrow play, like ....
>> ... Waiting for Codot.
>> (wow, that was *sooooo* worth scrolling down for!)
> Really? Hmm, there's a problem. I don't understand the joke.
> Is that perhaps only funny for native english guppies?
> P.S.: Yes, I know "Waiting for Godot", but still...
You don't know cod? Then we need a babelfish.... aha! "Kabeljaus"!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....