This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: RXVT copy/paste behavior
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:02:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: RXVT copy/paste behavior
- References: <NUTMEGJXifHpmd2aQ7z00000785@NUTMEG.CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On Feb 8 21:47, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> > [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Dave Korn
> > > From: cygwin-owner On Behalf Of Phil Betts
> > > The selection model used by rxvt is standard throughout the
> > X11 world.
> > It's insane.
> I'm with you 1000% on this one Korny, [etc]
May I throw in a TITTTL here? UI models is as such Cygwin specific as
is, for example, the stone-age old discussion about the "right" editor.
Reply-To set to cygwin-talk.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.