This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Problems creating "-mno-cygwin" DLLs with libtool.
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Amateur Weather Forecasters Anonymous'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 14:20:56 -0000
- Subject: RE: Problems creating "-mno-cygwin" DLLs with libtool.
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cygwin-talk-owner On Behalf Of Corinna Vinschen
> Sent: 02 February 2005 14:12
> To: Talk Amongst Yourselves
> Subject: Re: Problems creating "-mno-cygwin" DLLs with libtool.
> On Feb 2 09:01, One Angry User wrote:
> > On a sunny Wednesday, the second day of February, 2005, Dave Korn's computer
> What's that? Sarcasm?
> It's exactly as grey, rainy and cold to make this a really bad day.
> I'm just glad that I don't have vacations right now.
What are you talking about? It's lovely outside, just take a look out the
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....