This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Problems creating "-mno-cygwin" DLLs with libtool.
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 10:23:09 -0000
- Subject: RE: Problems creating "-mno-cygwin" DLLs with libtool.
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cygwin-owner On Behalf Of Christopher Faylor
> Sent: 02 February 2005 04:09
<bock bock b'gawk>
> On Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 11:02:18PM -0500, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> >On Tue, 1 Feb 2005, Charles Wilson wrote:
> >>Christopher Faylor wrote:
> >>>OTOH, I never have understood why tools insist on
> including such things
> >>>as "-lcygwin" or "-lc" on a linker command line.
> >>There's a good reason for libtool to do so, but it escapes me at the
> >>moment. Trust Me(tm).
> >Innate meanness? ;-)
> For the record: I have nothing to do with libtool.
..... and therefore, it cannot possibly be mean? Is that what you meant to
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....