This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: ssh error
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 09:04:04 -0800
- Subject: Re: ssh error
- Organization: My own little world...
- References: <email@example.com> <20050128155848.GB10668@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <41FA6499.FC419DFB@dessent.net> <20050128162156.GC10668@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
> >Step 3: Ignore contents of problems.html and continue posting the same
> >question even after being asked for basic troubleshooting information.
> >Step 4: Goto step 3.
> >Step 5: ???
> >Step 6: Profit!
> FWIW, we seem to have entered a stupidity zone with the start of this
> new year. The number of clueless complaints about either being to
> unsubscribe or not being able to send messages to the mailing list has
> hit an all-time high.
> Of course, part of this is due to the fact that I'm in a real crunch in
> my "real job". So, of course, I have to spend more time pointing people
> at FAQs, and answering "Yes, you really do have to read the bounce message.
> Yes, the FAQ really does deal with your situation. No, I won't send the
> email for you..."
> And, then think of the time I'm wasting complaining about all of this...!
Maybe DK could train some of those TITTL chickens to say additionally
say "bwaaaaak! problems.html bwaaaaaak! cygcheck!!"